If you want to become a SuperFolder, just …
make something awesome and send me a picture of it! You can also be a SuperDrawer, SuperWriter, SuperBuilder or even a SuperMovieMaker! (Yes, we’ve got folks making awesome movies based on the books!)
Here’s how to do it…
WebMaster Sam works very hard to run this Website. You can make things a lot easier for him by doing these things….
1) Get the best photo you can. Take it outside in good light if possible. Make sure it is rotated properly.
2) FOLLOW THE RULES for submitting pictures! People who do not follow the rules will begin getting a CANNED REPONSE sending them back to this page!
—->All photos must be Jpegs.
——>All photos should be sent as attachments if possible. (it IS possible to do this on an iPhone/Ipad/iPod! Click here for instructions.)
———>You MUST include your SuperFolder name! (Especially if you are using your parents account. Otherwise it gets confused and Webmaster Sam has to go back and change it.)
———->The subject of your email should be a clear, properly spelled, properly captialized description of what you are sending: example: SuperFolder Tom’s Origami Walrus-Man!
3) If you have a bunch of origami to share, save it up and put it all in one email please. It’s much faster for me to make 1 post with 7 pictures instead of 7 posts with 1 picture.
4) Email the photo to email@example.com
5) Give Webmaster Sam at least TWO weeks to put it up. If it still isn’t up after two weeks, then email again to remind us. (Please don’t bug Webmaster Sam.)
Meanwhile, take a look around the site. look at all the cool stuff people have been making and if you like it, then leave a NICE comment. Remember that some SuperFolders may be much younger than you are!
Webmaster Sam deletes all mean comments. Usually he even deletes ones that are just a tiny bit mean. He also can’t stand people who correct other people’s typos! Just let it go….
Remember this rule: Don’t Be A Harvey!!!!
Thanks for coming to the site! I hope you have fun and I hope you become a SuperFolder!!!!
p.s. Thanks to SF EliA for making the origami version of me at the top!