Time for this year’s Halloween Costume Contest to get rolling!
Here are the rules:
* Make a costume with some connection to the Origami Yoda universe. A regular Star Wars costume may be stooky, but it doesn’t count for this contest.
* Make it out of anything you want. (This is a change from a previous suggestion that they be made out of paper. Anything you want is fine….)
* Contest is open to kids and adults.
* Wear your costume and have someone take a picture! Picture quality may have some sway with the judges, so try to get a nice one!
* Send in the picture on or before Oct. 31. Send your photo to email@example.com
The prize(s) are guaranteed to be Mega Total Rockets! Exactly how many winners there are will depend on how many people enter/win/etc….