Origami Yoda vs. Wimpy Kid???? Zoinks!!! Wimpy Kid has 100 million fans! But I’ve got something Jeff Kinney doesn’t … Super-Folders!
If you Super-Folders can spare a moment from folding Yodas, maybe you can swing by the readkiddoread site and vote for good old Origami Yoda!
Here’s how the competition stacks up:
* ADVENTURES OF NANNY PIGGINS by R. A. Spratt; Illustrated by Dan Santat
* BIG NATE IN A CLASS BY HIMSELF by Lincoln Peirce
* CANDY BOMBER: THE STORY OF THE BERLIN AIRLIFT’S CHOCOLATE PILOT by Michael G. Tunnel
* COMBAT-WOUNDED DOGS by Sunita Apte
* COSMIC by Frank Boyce
* JUSTIN CASE: SCHOOL, DROOL, AND OTHER DAILY DISASTERS by Rachel Vail
* MUMMIES!: DRIED, SEALED, DRAINED, FROZEN, EMBALMED, STUFFED… by Christopher Sloan
* SPACEHEADZ (SPHDZ SERIES) by Jon Scieszka
* THE STRANGE CASE OF ORIGAMI YODA by Tom Angleberger
* THE UGLY TRUTH (DIARY OF A WIMPY KID SERIES) by Jeff Kinney
That’s tough competition, folks! In fact, I’m just excited to be part of this. So head on over there and vote for anybody you want… even Wimpy Kid. (I’m a big WK fan, too, you know.)