Contest Entry by Brandy
The Contest: Take best photo & win ADVANCE copy of the Origami Yoda sequel — “Darth Paper Strikes Back” — before it’s available to the rest of the world.
1) Fold Darth Paper. Instructions.
2) Take Amazing Photo. (Photoshopping is allowed, but actual photos may get more points from judges.)
3) Resize it to 800 pixels across. (If you don’t have a program to do this, go to http://www.picresize.com/)
4) email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, include your first name and state/province/country.
5) You may submit more than one entry — as long as you follow all the rules above for each one.
Tip: Darth Paper wants to take over the world. So he really wants photos that show WHERE he is and he wants these photos to be from all over the world. So, take him on vacation, field trips or just on your next hike/walk/ride to somewhere interesting in your neighborhood.
Photos will be displayed on a Flikr Map, so we can see how much of the world he has conquered…
Deadline: July 1
Celebrity Judge: To be announced….
Fine Print: This is not a big-deal official contest. It’s just, me offering you a chance to read the book early. Details of the contest may change. There may be more than one winner.