Hey SuperFolders…. Webmaster Sam here.
Whenever Tom puts out a new book, we start to get a lot more submissions of origami, drawings and stuff to the website.
That’s a good thing!
However, as you may know, we’re already backed up… way up! It’s taking almost 10 days for a submission to show up online! Tom tells people I’m slow, but in truth we think everybody deserves a chance to be in the spotlight, so we try no to post more than 4 or 5 on a single day.
So… things are going to get rocky. Here’s how you can help:
* If you are working on more than one thing, send everything in one email. Maybe even save up 3 or 4 pieces of origami so you can make a big splash on the site. This is the single biggest thing you can do for me!
* Don’t be in a rush. Put a little extra time into the details or the photography.
* Always write a proper subject on your email. Ex: “SF Sam’s Origami Mr. T.!” Spell it right, capitalize it right and don’t add too many exclamation points.
* Always send the pictures as an attachment.
* And if you have questions for Tom, ask them all in one email. He’s happy to answer 5 questions in 1 email, but 5 in 5 emails takes a lot more time…
Also… new SuperFolders means a lot of questions in the comments. Maybe those of you have been around for awhile can continue answering some of these!